- Accept online payments from all over the world.
- Choose the preferred payment methods to accept payment in each country.
- Store card information for later use.
- Accept bank transfers, corporate cards, and recurring payments.
- Include an invoice with the generated checkout.
- Add a due date and a reminder to your checkout.
- Allow buyer to share checkout link with others.
- Get fraud protection with every transaction.
If you send a transaction without any vendor ID - the transaction will be entered to the platform eWallet and will be listed as a platform transaction
We offer support for all major Credit Cards - Visa, Mastercard and AMEX, including strong customer authentication (SCA).
Pay By Bank
As open banking is gaining greater traction in checkouts for both B2B and B2C businesses, we are expanding our offering of checkout options.
Pay by bank allows buyers to pay directly from their bank accounts, in a quick and easy experience.
This payment method is mostly beneficial for businesses, which are looking to eliminate manual work around bank transfers, and transfer funds instantly.
Alternative Payment Methods
We are always adding additional payment methods to our checkout. From Apple Pay, Klarna, and PayPal, to any other local payment method you may need.
Updated 4 days ago